There is article called "origin of old name of a street" in the end of a volume of "thing buttocks all sorts of subject", and we take up reorganization, "former name of a street" that we disappeared, and origins are introduced by the enforcement of "law about house indication" (May, 1962) at the time.

 For the purpose of "postwar remaining soil processing, canal (30 ken of Horikawa) which drifted to the east side of Ginza between located Kobikicho and Ginza was filled up, Ginza is adjacent in this way, and, here, it is explained, we rename Kobikicho to "Ginza east" for Western name of a street "Ginza west" of Ginza and stood up in 1-8 chome." about "the Ginza east" that is "old name of a street".

 We cannot understand when we read only this how much spread and history "kyu々chomei" called "Kobikicho" had.

 But, in "thing buttocks all sorts of subject" (October, 2018 issuance), it is spoken that there were there having been military science cram school of Shozan Sakuma on page 51 near 5, Kobikicho (current 6, Ginza), one of Kano private painting schools at Kobikicho, current 5, Ginza. And, in "kyu々chomei" called this "Kobikicho", it is revealed that it was thing about considerably very large area not thing about small area if we read "thing buttocks all sorts of subject" carefully when we consider that there is Kabukiza Theatre at current 4, Ginza.

 There was police box of Mihara Bridge now, and, from lower (1, Kobikicho) of the Metropolitan expressway which crossed Kyobashi and boundary of Ginza in Showa-dori Ave. in the whole, the north of "Ginza east" in 197 pages "thing buttocks all sorts of subject" "Chuo-ku house indication conduct sketch" in "Kobikicho", in the south, the west was name of a street to express very large area that amounted by 8 from 1 to 30 ken of Horikawa where Mihara Bridge spanned once from former Tsukiji River which, after all, ran to intersection (8, Kobikicho) of mugwort greens Bridge under the Metropolitan expressway the Metropolitan expressway in the east just before Shiodome.

 As for the current Shinbashi Enbujo Theatre, 6, Kobikicho (existing 6, Ginza), the current Ginza Blossom location were 2, Kobikicho.

 Seidensticker speaks process of "kyu々chomei" called this Kobikicho change (1951) in detail ("Tokyo standing up").

"Back street of the east side of Ginza did not seem to be so lively. 30 ken of moats, spur teteitakaradaga, this canal were completely filled up between entertainment street and Ginza affiliated with Shochiku in around 1950, and it was opened various shop by the land. We can do it to pachinko parlor, drinking house, cabaret and striptease hut."

"Landfill of 30 ken of moats will cause result that expectation did not point out at first again. The entertainment town which there was on the east side of Ginza became near Ginza and, thanks to landfill, has been absorbed before long in Ginza."

"Attempt to resist name of a street change (around 1965) hardly watched success. By the way, there are a lot of divided examples of opinion in the inhabitants inside. Kabukiza Theatre was still built in Kobikicho in the east side of Ginza, but, on history of play of Edo, was town which was important without being inferior nowhere in the city. (in fact, this disappears as a result of this new "rationalization" in story before rationalization of name of a street, address begins systematically now to "the east", and the whole area is strange in mere "Ginza") that we respected history, and people who regarded dream as important wanted to leave this name, but merchant and man of business put the name called "Ginza" and considered for business that convenient, and it was, get out of my face, to "Ginza east" in "Kobikicho" after all

 "The former place name" called "Ginza east" was only thing used from 1951 to 1969, and "the old place name" called "the Ginza west" differed from other "former place name" which "thing buttocks all sorts of subject" "origins of former name of a street" included in a little historic process so that "even thing buttocks all sorts of subject" were explained whereas it was used from 1930 to 1968.