Shinto shrine of quiet appearance to be able to go from Ningyocho Station ⑭
... Suehiro-jinja Shrine ...
It is rosemary sea collecting data on in o clean that "gift and oneself enjoy".
Of "quiet appearance to be able to go from Ningyocho Station Shinto shrine" series, the 14th this time are Chuo-ku are introduced here. in Suehiro-jinja Shrine (breathe Hiro as for pitching a camp).
We heard story from Hattori of Suehiro-jinja Shrine chief priest.
" It is words of inner ha Miyaji.
Then it is ...
Former marsh of reeds total local deity Suehiro-jinja Shrine
Enshrining before 1596 (Keicho 1)
Name 1675 (Enpo 3)
Four gosaishinugakorebitamamei (ukanomitamanomikoto: Inari) others, god of treasure
Annual festival May 22
Dedicated treasure a kind of folding fan (chukei: with Ougi here with "Suehiro Ougi [suehiroogi]")
Ancient documents (it becomes document other Chuo-ku cultural assets from Kyoto, Fushimi-Inari Taisha Shrine)
Benevolence of the gods business prosperity, improvement in good fortune
Suehiro-jinja Shrine is enshrined as "Inari small shrine" (inarizuka) around the current precincts ground before 1596 (Keicho 1).
Thus, it is enshrining of at least 420 years before.
Brothel master, Jinnemon Shoji and others got permission from the Shogunate for Genna [genna] three years (1617) and reclaimed the outskirts area that was boggy place uncivilized in those days and set Edomachi one or two orders eyes, 1, Kyoumachi, 2 and opened gay quarters.
As this became opening of "marsh of reeds" (we quit straw: with Yoshiwara), and town was energized, people believed in us as landowner God, patron saint.
In 1656 (Meireki 2), the Shogunate announces move of marsh of reeds for Edo city expansion, and marsh of reeds is further destroyed by fire by "big fire of the Meiryaku era" of the next year.
We moved to current Asakusa in the same year, and "new Yoshihara" was opened.
After marsh of reeds move, it was believed as Namba-cho (Naniwa butterfly: existing Ningyocho 2 chome Namihana fair), Sumiyoshicho (existing Ningyocho 2 chomokunikorebuchokai), Takasagocho (the southern part of existing Tomizawa-cho district), genius locus God (guardian deity of land where oneself was born ubusunagami) of four places of Shinwa Izumicho (shinizumicho: the eastern part of existing Ningyocho 3 south side).
Because there were many houses of government official who served the Shogunate around us, these veneration seems to have been deep, too.
For the late Tokugawa period period, fence around a shrine (fence surrounded with tamagaki around Shinto shrine) and curtain, furniture are dedicated a lot.
Old main shrine was destroyed by fire by "Tokyo blitzkrieg" of 1945 and was made the rebuilding (all-cypress bath) in 1947.
As a kind of folding fan (Suehiro Ougi) was discovered in main hall in the case of main shrine restoration in 1675 (Enpo 3), we were pleased, and people of parishioner celebrated and, in the origin of firm's name, named two characters of "Suehiro" for Shinto shrine name.
Therefore, it will be from approximately 340 years ago now that we were referred to "Suehiro".
In fact, when we photographed this explanation bill, flag (flag) worked and was in trouble ... not to be able to push shutter of tablet when we paid that.
Then young woman who happened to pass "shall bring (with flag)?." We were saved very much.
It was left with smile when we gave thanks.
Of "human empathy in Ningyocho town" is wonderful town.
"Ougi is left as dedicated treasure (goshimpo) (it was the origin of firm's name "Suehiro").
It becomes cultural assets of Chuo-ku.
Though it was that by saying, it seemed to be said that increasing prosperity came out with "Suehiro-jinja Shrine" and came to name, it seems to have been really that there was Inari only for Inari small shrine (inarizuka) even if we read ancient documents till then.
There does not seem to have been the name properly.
Letter of pardon (kyojo) remains from Fushimi of Kyoto after there is the name called Suehiro when this is tidy company worshiping Inari in "Suehiro-jinja Shrine"
It is ... in the precincts center shop and the depths, God butt of the left hand
"Oh, the right back is monument of group".
"Group" "was almost protecting Ningyocho neighborhood.
As for the Sugimori-jinja Shrine (forest where is too much as for pitching a camp) as for the Matsushima-jinja Shrine as for here Suehiro-jinja Shrine.
It is monument which here protects.
But setting of this monument will be after earthquake disaster.
Record does not have "several years setting" either
Monument which was written as "stone virtue" (we let you be and get out) before the center, tree.
"This would be built around the beginning of the Showa era, too.
Certain place does not understand record.", but
It seems to be the left, small figurehead, thing which, in fact, was displayed in household Shinto altar.
"This is Inari of geisha agency.
Geisha agency (keyboard: manager of so-called geisha) of Yoshiwara came to our parishioner area and worshiped Inari.
It was done properly worshiping on Hatsuuma (hatsuuma), but you gradually reduce by move, move, and it is in household Shinto altar, and can never worship every year.
We were had expressly by us as kansei was Inari whom we worked as when we worshiped.
But I take and decorate politely as enshrining together is difficult for us as this Inari was Inari of series of temple (Shinto system).
Shrine is not built, too.
Then, we came to match hand with geisha agency, we Suehiro and this bauble.
Then (geisha), as for both older sister and everybody, it came to be prayed at this bauble.
God does not come here, but saying "please look after."
Place where votive tablet grows can decide paper fortune.
We become one company of "7, Nihonbashi Fukugami" circulation.
It is Shinto shrine of "the god of treasure" as there was in enshrined deity.
Benevolence of the gods of the god of treasure is improvement in good fortune.
However, it is Shinto shrine where there are many worshipers prayed for for various benevolence of the gods according to good luck charm, improvement in fortune luck, another name of the god of treasure including happiness and prosperity prosperity let alone disease recovery as this collected faith of epidemic calming down from the old days.
"7, Nihonbashi god of wealth" becomes introduction of the third company.
We hope that you can see company (the God of Longevity) according to ⑨ Kasama Inari Shrine Tokyo on ⑧ Chanoki Shrine (futaison), June 3 on May 26.
※ Chanoki Shrine becomes unmanned other than New Year holidays.
Therefore red seal of futaison is taken in the Suehiro-jinja Shrine.
We leave the Hisamatsu police station, Meijiza Theater side of Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line Toei Asakusa Line Ningyocho Station Exit A4 (not Ningyocho intersection side), and there is few in the right.
Turn right at the first signal corner of Kinza-dori St., and turn left at the intersection (between subway Ningyocho building and parking lot) with crossing paved road, the about 30m left side.