kitamuraryo

Port shop illustrated book shop of Yumeji Takehisa

Painter, Yumeji Takehisa who symbolize Taisho romance that delicate description is named Japanese Lautrec.

Dream two founded kooku*sokamiten (as for obtaining cow) now in old Nihonbashi Bridge ward in 1914 106 years ago.

It was small house of two ken of frontages (approximately 3.6m) which sold own works such as furoshiki, print, picture postcard, parasol, yukata, but seemed to proper more than expected. It was event with big meaning in Japanese commercial history of art to have held shop that the artist commercialized work and sold.

There is monument of port shop at subway Nihombashi Station side, 1-2-1, Yaesu. Thing with poster of "port shop" as Sue board is fitted in monument, and the lyrics of the "evening primrose" which he wrote a song of aside are ticked away.

"Port shop illustrated book shop" about 100 years after that

Port shop illustrated book shop of "port shop illustrated book shop" about 100 years after that Yumeji Takehisa

We can look at "port shop illustrated book shop" (2-18-5, Nihonbashihamacho Fujimitsu building) before Meijiza Theater slant.

Small look of a shop of about two ken of at first same frontages. In the inside, flavor of Taisho romance rises.

 Port shop illustrated book shop of Yumeji Takehisa

Opening is 1994 26 years ago. We seem to introduce dream two goods by dream two exhibition held in department stores of the whole country. As store explains kindly, dream two fan would like to come once.